Thursday 17 May 2012

Patriotic Designs

Anyone else loving all the Union Jack designs around at the moment? I love them. Wander what St.Andrew, George and Patrick would make of it all?  Red, white and blue everywhere.  Celebrating our Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics has a lot to do with it, of course.

From home decor, paper crafting, fabrics to soft furnishings, these patriotic Union Jack designs are everywhere. Even food.  I saw some yummy cupcakes at a local shopping mall.  So red, white and blue.  So British.  So en vogue.
 I love it!  I'm proud to be British.  Design trends come and go.  I'm hoping this wave of patriotism remains for a very long time.  We need it!

For more inspiration I created a "I Love Great Britain" board at Pinterest.  Go take a peek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful

I like it
& &
I admire your feeling about your country
because I am Pakistani& I love my country too.